Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm blogging!

Hello All,
I use that term euphamistically considering that, at most, my wife will read this. It's with some hesitation that I start this blog because of the direct negative effect blogging has on newspapers sales. Well, at least that's what they say. But I couldn't sleep last night and I visited my friend Aaron's blog (www.espositosbox.blogspot.com). I wrote a bitter comment to his posting on pre-war intelligence or the lack thereof. It was kind of fun. So, I thought I'd keep the good times rolling with Chokehold in Iraq.
If anyone has any questions about life in Iraq, I'll try and find out the answers. Presonally, I'm still trying to figure that one out. It's a strange place.

Peace,
Marshall

1 Comments:

Blogger AtSmith said...

As a member of Doris Day (the band), I can assure you that we have all added your blog to our favorites list so we can visit often. We wish you the best and anxiously await the news of your return so that Doris Day (the band) will once again win the hearts of the middle school teenie boppers!

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home