Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My right as an NCO

Article 88 of the U.S. Military’s Uniform Code of Military Justice states: “Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Transportation, or the Governor or Legislature of any State, Territory, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.”

The maximum penalty for a violation of Article 88 is a one-year confinement. Basically, an officer can’t speak negatively about any politician above state representative. Although, I believe the lieutenant governor is fair game.

I knew there was a reason I stayed a sergeant. Allow me, briefly, to exercise my rights as a noncommissioned officer:

President Bush is a class A jackass. Vice President Cheney is an evil monkey puppet master. Congress sucks. Donald Rumsfeld eats little children. I would speak contemptuously of the secretaries of all the military departments but they change so quickly, I don't know where to start. Norman Mineta is a jerk. (I have nothing against the Secretary of Transportation, but I’m on a roll. Sorry, Norman.) All the governors and legislators of all the states, territories and commonwealths are scurvy dogs who deserve to get paddled with a wicker switch.

That feels better.

3 Comments:

Blogger ada warhol said...

Where is freedom for american people?
You have to struggle in order to save iraq, but who will save usa?

Nadège (from france)

1:34 PM  
Blogger salemonz said...

Haha, get 'em boy-o ;)

8:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What if you get promoted? Can they grandfather in your previous comments?

Just kidding.

Hey, if you think Bush is bad, wait till Hillary sends troops to Iran. Oh, you already pointed out your feelings for ALL senators, so I guess she was covered with that stroke of a view huge brush as well.

Stay safe. Keep bloggin'

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home